The Purpose of the Role:
- To provide coaching and development for current Field Sales Representatives.
- To work as part of a field sales team selling Eir products to residential customers in their home within a designated area.
1 x North East Region
- Carry out field accompaniments and 121 meetings with Field Sales Advisors as directed by RSM
- Provide coaching and development for all team members
- Manage all issues and incidents in Field Sales Managers absence
- Cold calling on potential customers in their homes, promoting Eir products and services
- Delivery of personal and team sales targets
- Follow up where required supporting all head office sales processing procedures
- Work to field standards as defined by the Field Sales Manager
- Continuous reporting of field intelligence to ensure field opportunities are identified and grasped.
- To ensure at all times that you operate in an effective, efficient and professional manner when completing all tasks and representing your company and client
- To undertake any other duties and responsibilities as instructed by your line manager
- Ensure team are acting compliantly at all times
- Manage team process rate and sales issues percentages
- Establish communication with Field Sales Reps on a daily basis
- Ensure that Reps are successful in reaching/exceeding their targets as set by the Sales Managers.
- Ensure that the Channel Manager is informed of all competitive activities and operational updates from the field.
- Self-motivated and target driven
- Direct selling experience
- Professional presentation and appearance a must
- Resilient – ability to cope with set backs
- Work on own initiative using common sense
- Must be willing to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Previous Coaching experience desirable
- Excellent Attendance record
- A good sales track record