- Provide administrative support to the eir Sales Teams, namely through administration of business access, sales productivity reporting and process reviews
- Perform key activities in the Sales Operations team such set up and maintenance of user logins for channels, processing of productivity reports, channel reporting and finance reconciliations.
- Ensure key activities are processed accurately and within SLA.
- Maintain Retail Business Access including but not limited to; Setup of new users, maintenance and audit of current data base, removal and audit of leavers
- Maintain a close relationship with the business access portal team and HR Learning and Development team
- Complete the weekly Billing Reconciliation for Retail process, follow all exceptions through to resolution and retain sufficient evidence for audit.
- Process system reports to support the various consumer teams
- Ownership of productivity reports via Excel including but not limited to; Sales & Run Rate reporting, Channel Split Reporting, Product review reporting
- Issue daily ‘Sales Comms’ to Consumer Sales channels
- Develop a weekly roundup newsletter to all sales channels
- Maintain and update the Sales Operations Process Handbook
- Set up and maintenance of Retail non-revenue accounts such as; TV and Broadband
- Adhoc support of the Sales Management team including but not limited to; Adhoc sales reporting, analytic reporting, process overview reporting
- Support the Retail Helpdesk inbox team; assist in queries into inbox and support ownership of inbox
- Requires minimum 2 years relevant experience
- Sales and/or customer service experience in the Telecoms industry desirable
- Competent understanding of general office hardware and software
- Advanced knowledge on all Microsoft packages is essential with particular focus on Microsoft Excel.