We are currently recruiting a Helpdesk Technician to join our clients expanding team in Dublin. This position is a standalone position, so the successful candidate will be expected to provide first and second level support to their client base.
Role Purpose and responsibilities:
The Helpdesk Technician will
- Serve as the first point of contact for internal customers seeking technical assistance
- Record events and problems and their resolution in ticket system
- Perform local and remote troubleshooting of users issues
- Installing or changing software to fix issues
- Installation and configuration of client desktops and laptops
- Training other staff members on troubleshooting and diagnosing problems
- Rollout of new user devices eg. Laptops, PCs, ipads, iphones etc.
- Assist with technology refreshes
- User account management
- Resolve issues on first contact where possible
- Creation and updates of knowledge base articles to assist issue resolution and facilitate self-service
- In life management of workstations and other devices
- Liase with IT Team on issues