Add a little fizz to your career!
Apply today to represent Lucozade Ribena Suntory’s market leading soft drinks brands, working as a Sales Developer calling into the grocery/multiple retail sector. Salary depending on experience plus attractive bonus + company vehicle, tablet, mobile plus great training and career opportunities.
• 1 x Greater Belfast
• 1 x Eastern/Central NI
What will you be doing?
Working as a Grocery Sales Developer for CPM you would be calling into Grocery multiples in your territory, representing one of the top 10 brands in the UK. Whilst this is a sales job, all the stores will already stock some of our products, so your role will be to use your persuasive skills to expand the range stocked and introduce new lines in store. You will be able to use your great people skills to build great relationships with key store decision makers and will influence them, ensuring the Lucozade Ribena Suntory products and promotions are given prominent and maximum space in store, both on shelf and in chillers.
We will help you achieve your sales targets by giving you great sales and product training and you will have a company tablet and access to store data to help you spot any gaps and ensure stock is always available. You will also share the vital insight you gain about the competitor market and promotions with the wider business to help us plan our future campaigns, in addition to using it yourself to tailor bespoke business plans for each store that will really help them increase their profits
Your territory will be your own to make a success of, but you will be part of a friendly, collaborative team who work together to really achieve results and will have the support and guidance of your field manager.
You would enjoy this Sales Developer role if
• You have experience of working in the grocery/multiples retail sector and would love to represent such iconic brands
• You would relish the opportunity to take ownership of your own territory and deliver consistent results for the client
• If you enjoy succeeding, making an impact, and like to maximise every opportunity
• You have excellent communication and relationship building skills
• You want to represent a company that really values the contribution you can bring and offers you the development opportunities that will allow you to challenge yourself and be the best you can be
• A full UK driving licence is essential